- With the attractions in and around Cooperstown, families can stay busy for days.
- The National Baseball Hall of Fame, just a 4-hour drive from NYC, is the heart and soul of baseball.
- Grab an early spot for the free National Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony held every July.
- All across the region, tons of craft breweries and distilleries are popping up.
- The Fenimore Art Museum features world-class permanent and temporary exhibits.
- Beginning at the bottom of Otsego Lake in Cooperstown is the 464-mile Susquehanna River.
- Publish Date: April 25, 2017
Fenimore Art Museum
A stunning and educational experience for tourists interested in the history of Cooperstown.
Baseball Hall of Fame
Learn about baseball's history and the greats who make it "America's Game".
This living museum is dedicated to preserving the history of one of America's oldest occupations. Experience what it was like to live in a rural farming village in the 19th century. Kids can even pet the animals.